Galaxie Music Service Launched in Jamaica on Telstar Cable
Stingray Digital further expands presence in the Caribbean
Mar 18, 2011
Montreal, Canada, March 18th, 2011 - Stingray Digital, a Montreal-based provider of music services to multi-channel operators, announces the availability of its Galaxie Digital Music Service to customers of Telstar Cable in Jamaica.
“Stingray Digital is proud to be launching the Galaxie music service in Jamaica with Telstar Cable,” said Eric Boyko, President of Stingray Digital. “We are beginning to have an established presence with our various music services in the Caribbean. Our services are already present in Trinidad and Tobago as well as the Turks and Caicos with Galaxie available on TSTT and WIV Cable TV respectively. The KARAOKE Channel VOD is also offered on TSTT and Flow in Trinidad.” he added.
The 50 commercial-free music channels of the Galaxie music service will be included for no additional fee for all of Telstar Cable’s digital cable customers. Users will enjoy the professionally programmed music channels in all popular genres including Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classical, Country and many more. The music is complemented by attractive, theme-based images that are displayed on the television along with the details of the currently playing song.
About Stingray Digital Group
Stingray Digital is a leader in interactive music distribution. Our properties include:
- Galaxie, the leading digital music service on TV in Canada and in the US,
- Music Choice Europe, a digital music service delivered to over 10 million homes in Europe and Africa,
- The KARAOKE Channel, the world’s largest licensed karaoke library and karaoke service on TV with 50 million subscribers and on the Internet,
- Concert TV, a VOD service distributed to 30 million homes in the US and soon in Canada,
- Stingray360, a leader in sensorial marketing solutions for businesses,
- Stingray Music, music licensing for film, television, advertising and other uses.
Stingray Digital is financially backed by Telesystem and Novacap and headquartered in Montreal. Stingray Digital has 136 employees in offices across Canada and additional offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, Budapest and London, England.
For more information, visit www.stingraydigital.com.
For more information, please contact:
514-664-1244 ext 2283
For sales inquiries, please contact:
514-664-1244 ext 2208